You can register a death, if you are…
- The Executor / Administrator of the estate.
- A relative (including relatives by marriage / civil partnership).
- A person present at the death.
- A person finding / taking charge of the body.
- A person living in and responsible for accommodation where death occurred.
- A person responsible for the public building where death occurred.
- A person taking care of the funeral arrangements.
The person registering needs to know certain details about the deceased.
More Information: Details you need >>