If a loved one dies at hospital:
- Tell medical staff if cremation is preferred.
- Collect Medical Certificate of Cause of Death.
- Ring s.clarke+son to arrange removal of the deceased. (contact details below)
- Ring the Council to book an appointment to register death. (any UK local council)
- Visit either s.clarke+son branch to make arrangements. We will guide you through the rest of the process. (Bring with you: Grave Lease, if you have it and clothing for the deceased to wear in the coffin .)
Ards & N. Down Borough Council– 03000 133 333
Ards: ext 40720 | Bangor: ext 40784