If a loved one dies at hospital:
- Tell medical staff if cremation is preferred.
- Collect Medical Certificate of Cause of Death.
- Phone s.clarke+son to arrange removal of the deceased. (contact details below)
- Phone the Council to book an appointment to register death. (any UK local council)
- Phone s.clarke+son to make arrangements. We will guide you through the rest of the process. (Drop in: Grave Lease, if you have it and clothing to be worn in the coffin .)
s.clarke+son Ards: 02891 812 168
s.clarke+son Bangor: 02891 272 549
Ards & N. Down Borough Council– 03000 133 333
Ards: ext 40720 | Bangor: ext 40784