Lines Open 24 | 7 | 365

Funeral Directors

Newtownards028 9181 2168

Bangor028 9127 2549

A death at a home

If a loved one dies at a nursing home:

  • Tell staff if cremation is preferred. The doctor will usually issue a Medical Certificate of Cause of Death (MCCD).
  • Phone s.clarke+son to arrange removal of the deceased– (contact details above)
  • Phone the Council to book an appointment to register death– (any UK local council)
  • Phone s.clarke+son to make arrangements. We will guide you through the rest of the process. (Drop in: Grave Lease, if you have it and clothing to be worn in the coffin .)

Ards & N. Down Borough Council– 03000 133 333
Ards: ext 40720 | Bangor: ext 40784

Other Councils: NI | Scotland England & Wales

    << Initial Steps          Registering A Death >>

    A death at a home