This provides the following additions to the Traditional Plan:
- The supply of a craftsman made coffin of solid wood, fully furnished, with the finest interior gown set and fittings
- Supplying two limousines instead of one.
- A large floral arrangement
This Plan provides all the features of a traditional Northern Ireland funeral, including a quality coffin and a limousine for mourners:
- We offer guidance on the registration of the death.
- Removal of the deceased from anywhere in Northern Ireland, at any time of day or night.
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing at our Funeral Church.
- Supply of a craftsman made coffin with superior wood veneer finish, fully furnished with the finest interior gown set and fittings.
- Making all arrangements and dealing with the necessary paperwork.
- A death notice in the Belfast Telegraph.
- A standard floral tribute.
- Supply of a hearse with one limousine and a full compliment of staff for the funeral service. The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a service at a local church, followed by committal at the local churchyard or cemetery, or the crematorium. The family, may choose for the coffin to be taken into the church on the evening before the funeral service.
- Listing floral tributes and charitable donations.
Similar to the Traditional Plan but with the following variations:
- A plain oak veneer coffin is supplied.
- No limousine is included.
- No death notice is included.
- No floral tribute is included.
This provides the essentials for a very simple funeral i.e. local removal and a simple coffin, with no viewing, procession or church service included.
We believe in …
- Providing a caring, professional and dignified service to our local community
- Being your local independent Funeral Director
- Offering the best range of Funeral Plans at a price that reflects funeral costs in this local area but with added value for money
- Seeking to understand your needs and offer advice and guidance based on what your require
- Allowing you to create a personalised plan to meet your needs if our normal plans are not what your require
- Taking the confusion out of choosing your plan
- Caring about the small details that matter to you
- Delivering impartial advice and the very best quality service
- You talking directly with us in one of our local branches
- Listening to you today so that you can plan for tomorrow
We don’t tell you what you need – we listen to what you want
Each plan includes a contribution towards other expenses, such as burial or cremation fees, minister’s fees etc. – these fees are known as “disbursements”.
This is intended to cover most if not all of the usual disbursements, but please note that they are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed.
The amount included for disbursements will be increased annually in line with the Retail Price index.
You can include a larger (or smaller) contribution towards disbursements if you wish – if you need advice on this point, please ask.