This provides the following additions to the Traditional Plan:
- The supply of a craftsman made coffin of solid wood, fully furnished, with the finest interior gown set and fittings
- Supplying two limousines instead of one.
- A large floral arrangement
This Plan provides all the features of a traditional Northern Ireland funeral, including a quality coffin and a limousine for mourners:
- We offer guidance on the registration of the death.
- Removal of the deceased from anywhere in Northern Ireland, at any time of day or night.
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing at our Funeral Church.
- Supply of a craftsman made coffin with superior wood veneer finish, fully furnished with the finest interior gown set and fittings.
- Making all arrangements and dealing with the necessary paperwork.
- A death notice in the Belfast Telegraph.
- A standard floral tribute.
- Supply of a hearse with one limousine and a full compliment of staff for the funeral service. The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a service at a local church, followed by committal at the local churchyard or cemetery, or the crematorium. The family, may choose for the coffin to be taken into the church on the evening before the funeral service.
- Listing floral tributes and charitable donations.
Similar to the Traditional Plan but with the following variations:
- A plain oak veneer coffin is supplied.
- No limousine is included.
- No death notice is included.
- No floral tribute is included.
This provides the essentials for a very simple funeral i.e. local removal and a simple coffin, with no viewing, procession or church service included.
You can download our application form here. We ask that you read our Terms and Conditions before you download and submit your application. We will assume that all requests received have agreed to these terms.