This plan provides all the features of a traditional Northern Ireland funeral, including a quality coffin and a limousine for mourners. Here is a full list of what is included:
- guidance on the registration of the death
- removal of the deceased from anywhere in NI, at any time of day or night
- care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family
- supply of a craftsman–made coffin with superior wood veneer finish fully furnished with the finest interior gown set and fittings
- all arrangements and completion of necessary paperwork
- a death notice in the Belfast Telegraph
- a standard floral tribute
- listing of floral tributes and charitable donations
- a private rest room for viewing at our funeral church
- disbursements– a contribution towards third party costs
- supply of a hearse with one limousine and a full compliment of staff for the funeral service
NOTE: The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a service at a local church / our funeral church, followed by committal at a local churchyard / cemetery / or crematorium. Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans. Ask for details.
To compare the plans side–by–side:
Plans can be paid monthly over 1–5 years interest–free, or in a lump sum payment.
For FAQ / further details: CLICK HERE or click “Buy Online”.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans. Ask for details.