This plan is similar to the Traditional Plan, but includes a plain oak veneer coffin and excludes a limousine, newspaper death notice and floral tribute. Here is a complete list of what is included:
- guidance on the registration of the death
- removal of the deceased from anywhere in NI, at any time of day or night
- care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family
- supply of a craftsman–made coffin with plain oak veneer finish, furnished with the finest interior gown set and fittings
- all arrangements and completion of necessary paperwork
- a private rest room for viewing at our funeral church
- disbursements– a contribution towards third–party costs
- supply of a hearse and full compliment of staff for the funeral service*
Plans can be paid for in a lump–sum, or monthly over 1–5 years.
For details CLICK HERE or click “Buy Online”.
*NOTE: The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a service at a local church / our funeral church, followed by committal at a local churchyard / cemetery / or crematorium.
Terms and conditions apply to funeral plans. Ask for details.
To COMPARE details: click plans highlighted in gold.