This plan is similar to the Traditional Plan, but includes a plain oak veneer coffin and excludes a limousine, newspaper death notice and floral tribute. Here is a complete list of what is included:
- guidance on the registration of the death.
- removal of the deceased from anywhere in Northern Ireland, at any time of day or night.
- care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family.
- supply of a craftsman–made coffin with plain oak veneer finish, furnished with the finest interior gown set and fittings.
- all arrangements and completion of necessary paperwork.
- a private rest room for viewing at our funeral church.
- disbursements for fees (including minister, organist, etc)
- supply of a hearse and full compliment of staff for the funeral service*.
*NOTE: The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a service at a local church / our funeral church, followed by committal at a local churchyard / cemetery / or crematorium.