This plan is an upgrade to the Traditional Plan and includes a superior quality solid oak coffin, two limousines and a large floral arrangement. Here is a full list of what is included:
- guidance on the registration of the death.
- removal of the deceased from anywhere in Northern Ireland, at any time of day or night.
- care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family.
- supply of a craftsman–made superior solid oak coffin, fully furnished with the finest interior gown set and fittings.
- all arrangements and completion of necessary paperwork.
- a death notice in the Belfast Telegraph.
- a large floral tribute.
- listing of floral tributes and charitable donations.
- a private rest room for viewing at our funeral church.
- disbursements for fees (including minister, organist, etc)
- supply of a hearse with two limousines and a full compliment of staff for the funeral service.
NOTE: The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a service at a local church / our funeral church, followed by committal at a local churchyard / cemetery / or crematorium.
TO COMPARE details: click plans above.