In 1940 John Clarke entered his father’s employ and together they saw the business increase, resulting in the erection of their funeral church at Court Square in 1970. After the founder’s death, in 1979, John was joined in the business by his son Jim.
The Funeral Home provides the following:
- A spacious Funeral Church with seating for over 150 mourners
- Individual restrooms for private viewing
- Private facilities for the officiating minister
- Extensive car parking to the rear of the building
- A suite of private offices and arranging rooms
- Modern embalming centre.
- Facilities to broadcast the funeral via a secure, private internet connection to family and friends around the world.
- Grief Support Groups.
12 Court Square
Newtownards BT23 7NY
T +44 (0)28 9181 2168
F +44 (0)28 9181 7507