registering: who can
Who Can Register A Death
You can register a death, if you are…
- The Executor / Administrator of the estate
- A relative (includes relatives by marriage/civil partnership)
- A person present at the death
- A person finding / taking charge of the body
- A person living in and responsible for accommodation where death occurred.
- A person responsible for the public building where death occurred.
- A person taking care of the funeral arrangements
The person registering needs to know certain details about the deceased.