a death at hospital
If a loved one dies at hospital:
- Tell medical staff if cremation is preferred.
- Collect Medical Death Certificate.
- Ring S. Clarke & Son to arrange removal of the deceased–(Ards: 02891 812 168 / Bangor: 02891 272 549)
- Ring the Council to book an appointment to register death– (Ards: 03000 133 333 ext 40720 / Bangor: 03000 133 333 ext 40720)
- Visit S. Clarke & Son to make arrangements. We will guide you through the rest of the process. (Clothing can be brought for the deceased to wear in the coffin.)