We have an extensive range of headstones in various finishes, textures and stone colours.
Black Granite is by far the most popular as it gives good contrast with the inscription and is an economical option. Other colours tend to be more expensive and often need to be imported from overseas, adding to the lead–time.
A polished finish is maintenance–free and although rough finishes look more rustic and natural, they tend to need some maintenance to prevent them going green over time, especially if located near / under trees. Although most of our headstones are shown in Black Granite and 24” width, many are available in a range of colours and sizes.
We can also produce custom–made shapes and sizes of headstone in any stone colour.
- View our Headstone Catalogue >>
- Advice on Choosing an Inscription >>
- Order Form >> (with inscription guidance)
- CLICK HERE to request an Information Pack by post (give your name and address).
To order a headstone:
- email us the completed order form (above)
- telephone us with details (see order form above)
- make an appointment to meet an adviser: