This provides the essentials for a very simple funeral i.e. local removal and a simple coffin, with no viewing, procession or church service included.
Similar to the Traditional Plan but with the following variations:
- A plain oak veneer coffin is supplied.
- No limousine is included.
- No death notice is included.
- No floral tribute is included.
This Plan provides all the features of a traditional Northern Ireland funeral, including a quality coffin and a limousine for mourners:
- We offer guidance on the registration of the death.
- Removal of the deceased from anywhere in Northern Ireland, at any time of day or night.
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing at our Funeral Church.
- Supply of a craftsman made coffin with superior wood veneer finish, fully furnished with the finest interior gown set and fittings.
- Making all arrangements and dealing with the necessary paperwork.
- A death notice in the Belfast Telegraph.
- A standard floral tribute.
- Supply of a hearse with one limousine and a full compliment of staff for the funeral service. The cortege can leave from a private address prior to a service at a local church, followed by committal at the local churchyard or cemetery, or the crematorium. The family, may choose for the coffin to be taken into the church on the evening before the funeral service.
- Listing floral tributes and charitable donations.
This provides the following additions to the Traditional Plan:
- The supply of a craftsman made coffin of solid wood, fully furnished, with the finest interior gown set and fittings
- Supplying two limousines instead of one.
- A large floral arrangement
You can choose your own funeral arrangements, for your own peace of mind
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time
- All options are clearly, specified with fixed prices – or you can choose a personalised plan with every detail exactly as you want it
- Avoid rising funeral costs with an inflation–proof guarantee
- Financial security – the funeral payment is held in Funeral Planning Trust until it is needed, with Capita Trust Company Limited (UK) Limited as Custodian Trustee
- The service will be provided by S. Clarke & Son.
- There is no age limit and there are no awkward health questions
- You can make a once–only payment or pay by monthly instalments – whichever suits you
- You can cancel your plan if you are not satisfied
Each plan includes a contribution towards other expenses, such as burial or cremation fees, minister’s fees etc. – these fees are known as “disbursements”. This is intended to cover most if not all of the usual disbursements, but please note that they are outside of our control and cannot be guaranteed. The amount included for disbursements will be increased annually in line with the Retail Price index. You can include a larger (or smaller) contribution towards disbursements if you wish – please ask if you need advice on this point.
A funeral is a very personal matter and many people have particular wishes. If none of these plans suit your requirements then please let us know and we will prepare a personalised plan just for you, to allow for whatever services you require.
Choosing is easy – just select a plan and note any special wishes on the application form, or discuss a fully personalised option with us, to meet your exact requirements.